So I have to list 5 addictions huh...Ones that I like or don't like?
1. I too am a lover of Ice cream.... Any ice cream will do really. We have cut back though, we don't eat it everyday like we used to.
2. I would say the biggest consumer of my time is school and homework, I don't know that it's an addiction because I certainly don't love it right now.
3. If you would have asked me over Christmas Break it would have been prison break, I love that show but we have not been able to watch season 4, and now I'm so busy with school no time for T.V.
4. Leslie has me addicted to making watch bands, I can't believe I have made so many already!!
5. I can't really think of any other addictions so here is one I was I was addicted to...Exercise. I am trying to exercise more this semester. Landon and I go to his work late at night and exercise and I am trying to go to some of the classes offered at the school.
Since Leslie tagged me I guess I could tag a few people to do their list.... Taryn, Sarah, Kristen and Anne.

What kind of person would make you addicted to making watchbands?? (Want to make some more--ha ha ha!!)
ReplyDeleteYes i do. I have a couple friends that want to make them too. I think that I need to fix some of mine too. who knows huh.
ReplyDelete