Sunday, January 18, 2009

Physical Therapy Interviews

Landon got his first interview invitation yesterday. He has an interview at UNLV on February 20. I think I am more excited than he is. I just get so impatient and I can't wait to find out what we will be doing next year and where we will be. He also went up to ISU on friday for what they call a reception, it was kinda like an open house, he got a tour of campus and met the professors for the program. He thinks that ISU might not do interviews and that was it. They said they will let him know in a month if he got in. I get so excited I've already started looking at possible houses in the areas. He thinks I'm dumb, but oh well. 

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Good luck--but we won't come visit in Pocatello! J/K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for you. Either way we can come and see you sometime. Job loves Pocatello and we drive through Vegas several times a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has interviews at Eastern Washington University now and Northern Arizona University too. We hope he gets in somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy that is so awesome! So many interviews! ISU is the best I tell ya...Pocatello just rocks! :) Well I hope you got my text today and you can get to my blog now! Hope your semester is going well! I miss you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taryn we all miss you too. This semester is no fun though. It is so busy!! I hope they don't kill you as much there as they do to us here. I did look up your blog. I remember you told me about it so long ago but I hadn't started the blog yet. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete