Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hooray!!!

Well this is probably premature because we have not made a decision yet but Landon was accepted into the physical therapy program at UNLV. He had two interviews last weekend, one at UNLV on Friday and one at EWU (Spokane, WA) on Saturday. Before he had come home on saturday evening he already had an acceptance to UNLV by email. Wow they are fast. So we paid the money to save our spot and now we are waiting to hear from EWU. Landon also has an interview on saturday at NAU, (flagstaff) and then we will continue to wait to see if he gets accepted anywhere else. We are so excited to have a spot somewhere for sure. Vegas is big and hot so we are not sure yet, but landon liked the school. School starts at UNLV the first of June though so if we go there no florida and no money from selling security systems. Why make plans huh because they always change. We are excited no matter where he goes though. I'm so proud of him. They had over 400 applicants to UNLV and they only offered 30 spots, what a smart husband I have!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Don't tell Landon that!! His head will get even bigger!! Ha Ha!! (Does he read this?) Just kidding--I am proud of him, too. Way to go little bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!! Tell Landon good job, that is awesome that he was one of the 30 out of 300!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys. If you moved to Vegas maybe we could see each other. It's been a long time. I hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome Lucy! I totally understand the relief and excitement and complete new rush of nerves and feelings that you now have. So happy for you guys!! And June 1 is so soon.

    ReplyDelete