Landon has decided to sell security systems this summer. We are still waiting to hear back from PT schools, we just assume he will get in (and cross our fingers), so he wants to take his last summer of freedom to knock doors all day long and be out sweating in the hot sun :) We just found out this week that the group we are going with is going to Florida. We are really excited, it was in the top 20 pick for the whole APX company. He has 3 managers that will be combining together so hopefully it will work out. I still don't know what I am going to do while we are out there, lay on the beach all day:) just kidding, I will probably try to find a job and study for the RD exam so I can get a real JOB!! Sorry I haven't posted any pictures, our camera broke, need to get a new one.
Can I come lay on the beach with you too? And who needs a real job anyways??
ReplyDeleteK...I thought I added you guys and then Leslie asked if I would add you to our blog...so I hope it worked, if it didn't let Leslie know and I will try it again!
ReplyDeleteSo, Florida! That is exciting...that is where Devin has been the past two weeks...enjoy the sun!!
I'm jealous!! I could use a little time on the beach--except I would be in a sweatsuit instead of a swim suit-so I guess that wouldn't do much good!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for your new adventure. I love the beach. I hope everything with schools and tests go great.
ReplyDeleteHey, will you ask Heather if she will invite me to her blog? My email is lp23j@yahoo.com Thanks!!
ReplyDelete