Well it has been quite a while since I posted. I guess our life is lame and not much to blog about. I have been working full time so I actually have not been looking at blogs as much as I used to. Landon keeps up on everyone’s blogs more than I do. So I am sitting at home today and Landon tells me I should update our blog. I am not very computer savvy and really hate posting user the actual blogger so I like that I have live writer on my computer that lets me type out what I want and add pictures in the sequence I want and then it posts to my blog. So I get on here today to open it up and it is gone. I was not very happy. So I tried to post via blogger and was getting annoyed at how I couldn’t arrange the photos the way I wanted. So I finally figured out how to download live writer again so I can use it. Landon must have erased it…we have been having a lot of problems with the computer so he is constantly getting rid of programs and stuff to see if it will help. We probably need a new computer…who knows maybe we have a virus. So I finally put some of our pictures on the computer so I could put them on the blog. I really hardly ever take pictures so there aren’t very many but it has been several months.
This picture is from when I was in Portland (last post) and I met up with a couple of my high school friends for dinner. So fun to see them. I wish I could get together with friends more often!!!
Yep Landon and I went to WICKED! It came here to Spokane which I was pretty excited about. I had always heard it was the best Broadway play. I pretty much loved it! Landon liked it too. We went to dinner before the play which was right across the street and we ended up being like an hour early. So we are just hanging out and I was talking to a friend who was also there. I decided I better visit the Lady’s room before it started and my friend came with me. So we leave and come back and the guy won’t let us in….it had just barely started. Would’ve been nice if he would have let us know before we left, we did walk right past him. So yep I missed the opening of the play I still loved it though. I would totally go again.
Phyllis (my sister) Nick and Kensie came to visit for the 4th of July. It was fun having them here. We hit up all the beautiful places we could think of here in Spokane. This is the Spokane Falls in downtown Spokane. The river was flowing so fast since we had so much rain this year. We spent the day (4th) In Riverfront park and Manito and then watched fireworks at Riverfront park. I left my camera in the car for fireworks though…oops.
Heather I was wearing those earrings you gave me (love them) and by the end of the day I had lost one I will have to have you make me some
This is Manito Park and the Japanese Gardens. It is beautiful. Awesome place to take pictures. Leslie you would love it!
Yes that is a Pig! Roasted in the ground! Landon’s friend Jamie from school invited us to celebrate her daughter’s 1st birthday where it is tradition to have a luau to celebrate them making it through the first year. So they roasted a pig in the back yard. It was pretty cool to watch them dig it up.
Landon just finished school for the summer. Took his last test! Now he has one year of internships and then he is done done done! We can finally see the light! Can’t wait for our vacations in a couple of weeks, one to Port Townsend Washington with Landon’s family and the other to the Sorenson Reunion. No cruises or mexico this year I’m hoping our next big Vacation can be to Hawaii! Have a great summer!

I'm awful at remembering my camera too. I like the pictures you did post though; it looks like you've had some fun stuff going on.
ReplyDeleteDid you get a new full-time job or are you still working a few part-time ones? I'm excited for Landon to be ALL done with school - such a great feeling! You should move back to Utah (salt lake preferably), I could use some friends in SLC. :)
VERY fun post. I saw a pig dug up in Hawaii at a luau and I thought I'd throw up. Haha. :) But that sounds like a pretty cool tradition. LOVED all the pictures. (I'm not a fan of blogger either. I'm thinking about closing my current blog and starting over somewhere else.) ;)
ReplyDeleteGuess I'll have to come visit those gardens!! Thanks for the update--I think that pig looks disgusting!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've been having a fun summer! Hey, Port Townsend...you'll have to pass by our house to get there. If you have a few minutes feel free to stop by!
ReplyDelete