Well I have not posted for quite some time...Partly because I have been busy working fulltime and partly because I really have nothing fun and exciting to post about. However it was my birthday on Sunday...yep another year older and wiser? Many of you wished me Happy Birthday on Facebook, thanks so much. It was General conference so my hubby and I spent the day listening to conference on the couch. I didn't even get out of my PJ's and shower until 3 pm :) The funny thing is I am starting to get to that age that I kinda don't want to tell people how old I am when they ask. Yep I am officially 29 years old. Many of you are thinking NO that can't be...thanks I don't know if I should attribute that to my beautifully young skin hahaha or to my immature nature J/k. Really though why is it that most women you meet stop counting at age 29? If you ask an older woman how old they are don't they usually say 29...of course we know they are lying. What is it about 29. Have I reached a big milestone or is this supposed to be the best year of my life and that's why they want to remain 29 or is it that after this year you go downhill? I hope that this year is a great one and that I too will love 29 so much I will want to stay 29 forever right? So here are a few of my new favorite things: 1. Zumba...I have started doing zumba and quickly becoming addicted, mainly only my saturday morning class with a specific instructor. It is in the YMCA gym and ~150 people or more come every saturday. I have tried a couple of evening classes with different instructors and I always leave disappointed. I wish you could all come with me :) 2. Samoa Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream...Yep I know this kinda contradicts my #1. And trust me the scale sure is showing it :( More zumba less ice cream, my new goal 3. Prison Break...this is actually a rediscovered love. Landon and I loved this show and watched all of the seasons. We are now watching it for a second time on Netflix and I remember why we loved it so much. It's amazing how much I had forgotten. We watch it almost every night. 4. Reaffirming how awesome the spirit is when someone is inspired to say something I most definitely need to hear. Looking forward to a new year...As a 29 year old. Hoping to make it much better than the last year. Sorry our Blog has been so dull and boring!
Well Miss Lucy I am one up on you. I will be 30 this year. I do not dread it, I am 30 who cares. I feel and tend to act like I am younger. I think having my kids helps that. Can you believe it, I even have 4 gray hairs!! Yes I have found them and counted them, but I am not about to go dye my hair. I don't like to do it, anymore. So for me aging is just part of life, and I am going to live it and enjoy it while I still can. Happy Birthday Girl!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You and Max share a birhtday:)
Ah yes, the dreaded samoa ice cream--my weakness as well. I love girl scout cookie time--just for the ice cream. Buy some cookies and mash them up in it for extra "goodness"! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWell I just turned 29 too, so this better be a great year for both of us! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Lucy! You look fantastic and I am sure you will be just as wonderful, if not more so, at 30.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday...late...sorry. I'm glad you had a great one! I also hope you have a great year. I'm kind of scared for 30's myself. Maybe that's why 29...30 just seems so old.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Zumba and trust me I would do it with you if I lived there! I went to a few classes at Aaron's school and I felt the same way, I wanted all my friends to join me, it seriously is so much fun! My teacher was awesome too!!! Mis syou guys. Happy late birthday! And 29 isn't old. Aaron will be 30! That is old. So you have one year before your old! haha
ReplyDelete