Landon and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary on December 29th. I can't believe the time has gone so fast! I have such a loving and understanding husband who puts up with so much from me!
In the last four years...
I was accepted into the dietetics program
Landon and I both graduated from Utah State with our Bachelors degrees
We have been on two cruises
Spent two summers on forest fires and one selling for APX
One vacation to The Mexican Riveria at an all-inclusive resort
Landon was accepted into PT school
Moved to Spokane, WA
Suffered through two miscarriages
Started several new jobs
And continue to love each other more and more all the time!
Neither one of us are perfect...But we are a perfect fit.
Love ya Babe!
7 Facts about Maternal Depression
12 years ago

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! It is amazing what can happen in 4 years. Sounds like an adventure. Hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anni you guys! We miss you and hope all is well in Spokane!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! I'm glad you had a great Christmas too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you two!! You are a perfect fit:) We miss you both so much. Hope school is going well for Landon and your job is good for you Lucy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary. Isn't it crazy what life brings. It's nice to have someone special to share it with. I'm glad you two have each other. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWell, this is late but Happy Anniversary! It's nice to find your blog. Hope you guys are doing well! :)
ReplyDelete