This year I had to work the few days before Christmas and the whole week after Christmas so we went home to Utah to celebrate Christmas the week before Christmas.
The Sunday before Christmas we had a Big family breakfast and opened a few presents. Landon’s mom decorated the house like a stable and we read the Christmas story.
This is what we got for Christmas!! I love it!!
We also got Boce Ball, we haven’t got to use it in this cold weather yet.
Christmas Eve we went over to the Murphey’s, they are the closest thing we have to family here in Spokane. We played minute to win it. Way fun, but I totally sucked at it!
We had two teams, I was on the losing team, I’m afraid I may have helped us lose!
For those of you that know my husband very well he likes to wake up VERY early on Christmas morning. Our first Christmas together he woke up his whole family at 5 am to open presents. Last year we were here in Spokane by ourselves and we slept in on Christmas morning, I was hoping he had outgrown it. This year though…I got up to go to the bathroom at about 3:45, not an irregular thing for me…and I come back to bed and Landon says lets get up and open presents. I really didn’t want to plus we basically knew everything we were getting for Christmas but Landon had one surprise up his sleeves. He got me two diamond band rings to go on both sides of my wedding ring. He totally spoiled me!
Landon got most of his presents before Christmas! On black friday actually. He got a big screen T.V. and x-box and black opps video game. A blu-ray player and lots of movies. I also got two pairs of boots and some shoes. We totally splurged this year oops! Now we are on a spending strike. Hopefully we can keep it up.
I love Christmas, can’t wait till next year.

You guys scored! What a gorgeous surprise you got. I love those rings. And the TV!? Just paint me jealous. :) Also, Happy Anniversary! You are still in my thoughts and prayers. I love you to pieces, Lucy!
ReplyDeleteBro, black ops!! this is happening, whats your gamertag?
ReplyDelete