Monday, March 8, 2010

New Recipe Ideas

So I seem to get bored with the food I make really easy these days. I am always wanting new recipes and ideas. My friend gave me a link to a food blog quite a while ago and on that blog is a link to another recipe site. The website is www.ourbestbites.com I have recently been looking through quite a few of the recipes on this website and I have already found a lot of great ideas and recipes that I like. I recently made the baked creamy chicken taquitos which I thought turned out pretty good. I also have written down many other recipes that I will be trying soon. Thought I would share this with anyone that also wants new recipe ideas. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS need new recipe ideas. Thanks!
    How are things going with your job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...sorry I totally missed your bday Landon! HAPPY late BDAY! How are things going for you guys?! LOVE this recipe idea. I get so sick of the same thing too!! I saw on one of the tatertots and jello blog a link to a site where people posted their FAV recipes...good idea! so you already know they are good. anyway hope all is well with you guys!! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking through recipe books this week so it is funny that you posted this. I will check out the site for sure. Glad your taquitos turned out good! Gonna miss recipe night with the girls this summer... We're not going this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lucy! good to hear from you! thanks for the site i will for sure check it out! hope you guys are doing good. will miss you this summer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks--we could always use new recipe ideas! (not that I ever cook!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I think this must be the thing these days because it seems like everyone is looking for recipes. My family and I started sharing recipes on a blog. You're welcome to take a look at it if you'd like. There are some pretty good ones.

    http://hancockrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this. I will have to get on and try some new things.

    ReplyDelete