I am finally working! Yeah I know it is about time. I started at WIC two weeks ago. I have just been doing training and should be on my own soon. I was hired on as an intermittent dietitian, which means I am on call. I am hoping that I will get to work the maximum hours majority of the time. I love having something to do and actually getting to use my degree is nice too. It is so fun to be with babies all the time. Except when they cry because I have to weigh them and measure them, they think I'm the bad guy. The restaurant I was supposed to start at still has yet to open, I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will.
Landon's Birthday was the 24th, happy b-day honey. We had some friends over for cake and ice cream, I realized our place is still a little small and not very entertaining for kids (Sorry) :) He is the big 26 now. What a great husband I have.
We are totally loving our winter here so far. We still have yet to have more than an inch of snow last more than 24 hours. A few weeks ago it was 50 degrees outside. It has been quite rainy but we will take it. It has been so nice to have a break from a hard miserably cold winter!!
7 Facts about Maternal Depression
12 years ago

Congrats girl! It is nice to use the degree you worked so long and hard for!!! I'm glad you are doing well! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteYAY for you Lucy!!! Congrats on the job and happy b-day to your honey!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Landon! And congrats on your new job girl! That is a fun job for you to work at WIC... babies are the best! Hope things keep going great for you two. Jacob and Steele say hi too :)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Landon!!!And hooray for a job!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! I'm so glad you were able to find a dietetics related job!! You will be awesome.
ReplyDeleteWe love our wic dietition! I'm sure you are awesome at it!! I think it would be a fun job.
ReplyDeleteMiss ya guys!
You guys are so cute. I'm so so so excited for you. A "real" job doing what you love. Are you guys in Logan? Sorry I haven't kept up very well.
ReplyDelete