This morning I took the registration exam for dietitians. Yep I passed!! I didn't get the best score ever, but I passed so I'm happy with that. I am officially an
RD, now I just need a job to go with that title right? After 6 1/2 years of school I am officially done (I know it took me way too long)! Good luck to all of you that still need to take the exam. I don't know that studying really helped me much on the actual exam. I'm so glad it's done and over. Utah State has a 100% pass rate (or so Noreen says) thank goodness I wasn't the one to ruin that statistic! Time to celebrate!
Drinks all around!! Congrats! If anyone breaks the 100% pass rate it will be me. I'm so happy that you are done, jealous but happy. I hope the job hunt is fruitful!!
ReplyDeleteYay! That is so exciting! Congrats! Go do something fun to celebrate! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeletePS I need some healthy meals with lots of protein in them.... Do you have any? Dev is doing P90X and I really want to get in shape! (The easier the better) Thanks!
Congrats!! How nice to be finally done. You've worked really hard. You desire it! Good luck on the job search and with Mary Kay.
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY!!!! Great job Lucy!!! You are a champion!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lucy!!! Great Job!!! Best of luck finding a job! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Lucy! That is sooo exciting and such a relief!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's about how long it took me to graduate and I didn't go on a mission in the middle of it either! Way to go though! Nice to get it out of the way I bet!
ReplyDeleteHip Hip Hurray!!!! Way to go Lucy! I knew you would pass but it is still way stressful! Celebrate big time you totally deserve it! Good luck with the job search and keep me updated on life. Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad that it is behind you. GREAT JOB---we are proud of you. Good luck with the job search---you will find something soon, just hang in there.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! You're awesome! All that hard work and stress paid off, so good job! I'm so happy for you and I'm not going to lie, a little bit jealous. love you girl!
ReplyDelete