Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random

Well it's after midnight and Landon is in bed and I can't sleep. I went and played volleyball tonight and came home to a sleeping husband. I tried to go to sleep but I had just been running around for 2 hours playing volleyball, not gonna happen. For all of you that are wondering Spokane is great! We really like this area so far and have met so many nice people. The job hunt has been frustrating and not very fruitful but we can't have it all now can we :) Here are some random pictures that I never got around to posting before. I do have some Halloween pictures but I need to download them on my computer, not tonight!

florida fun 004

Here are some of our friends in Florida that sold APX with Landon this summer. We were having a barbeque on a Sunday Afternoon.

florida fun 013

My sister Phyllis came out to visit for a few days. We spent most of the time at the beach! Here we are at Red Reef.

florida fun 011 florida fun 014

We went snorkeling, don’t we look so cute, yeah right!

florida fun 020

The last day Phil was here we went down to Ft. Lauderdale to do some shopping and get her some souvenirs. I asked her before we left if we should bring swimsuits to go to the beach she decided we would just come back to Del Ray. Well we get down to the shops at Ft. Lauderdale and we are right off the beach and the water looks beautiful. One of the shops was selling swimsuits buy one get one free so Phil bought two swimsuits a towel and we went swimming. It was funny but we had a good time!

new apartment 167

On our way home from Florida and before we made it to Spokane we stopped in Bear Lake for the Sorenson family reunion. We had a great time. Here we are with Grandma and Grandpa Sorenson. We love you guys!!

new apartment 144 new apartment 145

new apartment 151

Oh look at that brotherly love!

new apartment 158 new apartment 154

This was so adorable, Kaysen pulling Addie in the Wagon.

We look forward to more Sorenson Reunions!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying Spokane. I hope the job hunt picks up soon. At least you were able to do some fun things this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you but I sure do miss Florida! I'm glad you guys are liking Washington, and I hope that things will work out soon with a job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was excited to see more pix and stuff :) I didn't know you played volleyball....that's awesome! I hope you had a good time...and we miss you guys already! You guys will have to come to bear lake for hunting season next year...we would all have a blast!

    ReplyDelete