Saturday, October 10, 2009

Something New

We have now been in Spokane for 3 weeks. I can't believe it has even been that long. As most of you know I have been searching for a job with nothing but frustration to show for it. I have recently decided to try something new. I have decided to be a beauty consultant for Mary Kay. I have been using Mary Kay products for 7 years or longer (can't really remember). So I am going to try and sell it to make a little money and give me something to do. I have really liked their skin care line and have continued to use it for several years. I plan on making an order in a couple of weeks or so. If you would like to order something let me know. I will hopefully be getting my own website that you can order off of soon but for now you can go to http://www.marykay.com/ to see what they have and if there is anything you would like to try. Since I am a new consultant and putting my first order in I will give you 15% off for this order. If you have any questions just call me. Don't feel any pressure to order something, I just wanted to let you know what I am doing and let you order something if you would like.

P.S. I haven't given up on Dietetics, I will keep looking for a job as a dietitian...that is if anything is ever available :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you haven't found an RD job yet, but this will be a great way to fill your time. I hope it works out for you.
    If I had some extra cash lying around I'd help you out, but unfortunately I do not :(. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha--that is funny--I have been thinking about starting to sell it, too--especially with the deal that is going on in October--but I have decided not to just because I don't have the time to go to all the meetings and stuff! But Hooray!! I have a new consultant! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete