Well I think Landon and I have finally decided what we are doing! We have made decisions and changed our minds several times. Landon has now been accepted into 4 of the 5 PT schools that he has applied. We feel really blessed and we are really excited but it has also been very stressful. Landon was first accepted into UNLV. We began to make plans to go to vegas, then he was offered a spot at NAU which we declined. Just 3 weeks ago he got into ISU so we were deciding between UNLV and ISU. We chose UNLV again. We went down to vegas and found a good part of town that we were excited to move to. The housing market is great there right now so we were looking into buying a fairly new home for very cheap, cheaper than rent. We still felt a lot of anxiety though, then this last week Landon was accepted into EWU, in spokane. This was his number one choice a long time ago so we have given it a lot of thought and we have decided to move to spokane. EWU doesn't start until September 23 so we are now going to florida again for the summer and Landon will sell security systems. I feel like we have been on a roller coaster, but I think this is our final decision. We are exited for a change! Not to mention we both graduate in 2 weeks! We are so exited!!!
Wow!!! Lots of decisions!!! That is so exciting that he got in at EWU!!! Good luck with the last 2 weeks of school. I know I am sure glad to be done!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update sometimes Aaron forgets to tell me these important matters. I'm excited your still coming to Florida, and I think Spokane would be a great place to live! Good luck with the drive out here, and congrats on graduating!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I would say a roller coaster is right. But that is so great to have so many options! I am sure you will love anywhere you end up. I can't believe you all are graduating without me next week. Good luck with everything!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on graduating!! I'm glad you made a decision that you feel comfortable with, good luck with everything!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were both graduating...congrats!! I was just talking to a guy in my class that wants to go to EWU, he says they have a REALLY good program there! I am so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap Lucy! Congrats on graduating! Tell Landon Congrats on getting into his #1 school! So when do you leave for Florida? I am so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHow's Florida??? I want to see pictures!!! How's Landon doing? I know it is awful... you can't take all the stuff you wish you could!!
ReplyDelete