
We made it to Florida!! Landon is selling security systems for the summer with APX. We are in Del Ray Beach, FL close to Ft Lauderdale, FL. Landon and I both graduated on May 2 :). Stay tuned for graduation pictures I didn't have my camera so I am waiting for people to send me some. We packed our car and moved out of our apt before graduation so we could leave for florida right away. We left on the 2nd at 4 pm and got here on monday at about 4 pm. We drove straight here. We drove through the nights taking turns driving. Landon did most of the driving of course. He would only let me drive if he was really tired. It was a long drive!! Landon was in such a hurry to knock on doors all day long in the hot sun!! This picture he forgot to put sunblock on and got FRIED!! We did just leave Utah where it was still raining and snowing. It is good here. Landon did well for his first week. He sold 4 accounts, but one canceled :( I am already going stir crazy, I think I will need to get a job. I will try to take pictures this summer.
just waiting for your address--then I will send your pics:)
ReplyDeleteIt is finally starting to warm up here...but I bet Florida is AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting about Job stuff I would love to see where you end up or should I say start out :).
Good luck with everything...oh and by the look of things I would recommend an SPF 50 :)
See you have stuff to write about! Poor landon... he's going to get a pretty bad farmer's tan this summer....It was good talking to you on the phone the other day!
ReplyDeleteLandon, Has anyone ever told you that slow baked is much better than deep fried for you? Good luck you two, on a very successful and enjoyable summer. I love you both and you are always in my prayers.
ReplyDelete