So I have been the worst blogger ever. Biggest reason I don't blog....um my life is dull and not much to blog about. But even when we have pictures like from our family vacation in August I still have not posted and now will probably not :( I have not even downloaded the pictures from the camera onto the computer. Tells you how totally lame I am!!
We did make a trip to Utah for Christmas which was fabulous. Wish we could have stayed 2 weeks at least...instead it ended up being a couple of days. The weather was great for us though so can't complain.
Winter was made it's mark here in Spokane. We have had a snow free winter pretty much until 2 days ago. The snow wouldn't be so bad if they had ever heard of something called a SNOW PLOW! Seriously the roads are crazy and coming from Utah we are not used to streets never being plowed.
Landon and I celebrated our 5th anniversary Dec. 29th. Love him more everyday! Can't believe it has gone by so fast...I guess depends on who you talk to :) We didn't do much to celebrate this year but hopefully we will be able to get away for a mini vacation soon.
Landon started his second Internship Jan. 9th. He is in an outpatient office and he is very busy!! His last internship (since I have not blogged since then) was in a pediatric office called Youthful horizons. It was a good experience but what he is doing now is more of what he would like to end up in. He works long days 10-12 hours and has been studying a lot on top of that. He is super busy!
For me I am still working full time at WIC. Recently applied for a promotion and had an interview on wednesday so I will be waiting to hear back :)
I am challenging myself to take some pictures and post something new and exciting in the next month...There that is my new years resolution since I didn't make any others. For anyone out there that still even reads our blog. Sorry we are so lame!
7 Facts about Maternal Depression
12 years ago

Hey, good to hear from you! I'm glad everything is going okay. Looking forward to those pictures and the exciting post. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou're not lame! Us in the blogging world tend to be forgiving. :) Good to hear from you though and I hope you get good news about the interview/ promotion! What is Landon's field?
ReplyDeleteLandon is doing Physical Therapy. He will graduate in June. Getting close.
ReplyDeleteOh you're not lame! I love reading about what you write. That's so great Landon is onto his second internship. There is light at the end of the tunnel!!! Let us know when you are looking for jobs and we can keep a heads up in case we hear of any. look forward to your next post!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking it was about time for another update from you--then I saw this was only a couple of weeks ago and mine hasn't been updated since october---you wanna talk about lame???!!
ReplyDelete视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室 , 视讯聊天室
ReplyDelete