Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Journey to the Cross

Here are some of the pictures from the Easter Pageant we went to. I was really impressed with their props. It was called Journey to the cross. I liked that this display of Christ’s life helped me remember the real reason of Easter, and the wonderful gift he has given us all!

easter 064easter 065 easter 066

Jesus at the wedding when he turned water to wine…one of his first miracles

easter 067

Jesus healing the sick, the blind and raising the lame. He truly performed so many miracles and continues to perform miracles in our lives every day!

 easter 071

Judas negotiating to trade the master for 30 pieces of silver

 easter 073

The last supper with Jesus and the apostles.

 easter 075 

The garden, where Jesus fell on his face and bled from every pour as he felt our every pain, suffered for all our sins.

 easter 077

Judas betraying Jesus at the garden.

 easter 079

Pilate washes his hands of Jesus, the crowd chanting crucify him. He lets Jesus be taken to be crucified.

 easter 080

The Crucifixion

 easter 082

Three days later, the tomb is empty…

 easter 083

He is Risen! He lives, and because He lives we may too live again!

How grateful I am for my savior Jesus Christ.

8 comments:

  1. That looks like a great pageant! It would be great to have one of those around here! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is beautiful!! I haven't talked to you in the longest time, how have you been? You look really happy, I am glad we have blogs to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you Lucy! Are you coming back to Utah anytime soon? I saw elder Allred the other day! It was a little crazy. He is married with a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! What an awesome pageant...I wish we had something around here like that, what a GREAT way to remember our Savior! Thanks for sharing!!! That is way funny about Landon thinking that was our house!! haha! I WISH! Miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks like a really cool pageant! You are so sweet to post about it and remind us all of what our Savior has done for us. Thanks Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you too!!! How far along are you?? When are you due??? I am so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lucy! How have you been? I know it has been forever since I have talked to you! Crazy how time flys! Well now we can keep in contact better do u have facebook?

    ReplyDelete