Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Remembered

Today it has been 10 years since I lost my mom. I can't even believe that much time has passed. So much has happened, so many things I wish she could have been here for. Most of all I just miss being with her and talking to her. I was talking to my sister just last week and we were talking about how much we still miss her and how bad it can still hurt even though so much time has passed. I feel so lucky to have had as much time with her as I did. I am so thankful to know that eternal families are real and that I will be with her again someday. I know the Lord must have needed her for something really special to take her home so soon. I hope that I can make her proud of who I have become. I miss you and love you mom!

8 comments:

  1. I really admire your strength Lucy! What a hard thing to go through- I can't even imagine. But I know your mom is really proud of the person you are and she is always with you. Hope you guys aren't melting out there in Florida. Thats awesome that Landon is selling so well. He's a determined guy. We miss seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful Lucy and I think you are an incredible person who has faced a lot in your life. Not many people would have the ability to be as positive and fun as you are if they had faced the same trials, you are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your mom is very proud of you. You are so strong, and I admire you. I can't even imagine having to go through that kind of trial.

    So, Landon is selling well?? I need to call you guys--I hadn't heard. Hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss her too. She was an amazing person and you are so much like her, I am sure she is very pleased with the person you have become.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so amazing and so strong!!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lucy, I didn't know. I can't imagine the effects of this (always one of my greatest fears). You are awesome and surely are the strong woman you are because of this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy I am sure your Mom is so proud of you! You are a great person who is always kind to everyone and has worked hard to reach your goals. I don't see how she couldn't be! Hope you are enjoying the beaches of Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always thought you were a strong person even before I knew. It's good thing you have a good husband to lean on for support. Aaron and I miss you guys...and wish we could hang out! How's your tan coming along??

    ReplyDelete