Well I know this post is somewhat late, what can I say I’m lazy! Landon of course worked all day on the fourth of July, yep 9 am to 9 pm. I still had a good day though. In the morning I went to the beach with the other wives that are out here. They were having a sand castle competition on the beach, most of the sand castles were not sand castles though more like sea creatures or something. It was fun though.
We had three umbrellas up, here are some of the girls at the beach.
After Landon got home from work we drove down to the beach to watch the fireworks. We were a little late and they were finished before we got there but we did get to see some fireworks while we were driving. I also could see a lot of fireworks right outside our door. People do their own fireworks here and they are quite impressive.
This is me and Landon on the beach, it was dark and windy and we took the picture so its not the greatest but we had to have a picture on the fourth of July. Since the fireworks were already over most of the people cleared out and Landon and I just walked on the beach for a while. We could still see occasional fireworks going off.
Just when we were about to leave we saw this crab. It was dark and hard to see because it blended in with the sand pretty good. Landon kept chasing it around trying to take a picture. So he would just take the picture not knowing if the crab had already moved. Lets just say he took a lot of pictures before he finally got one that you could see the crab. It was funny. Even though we missed the main fireworks we still had a good fourth of July!

It sounds like you had a fun fourth even tho Landon was working!! And I'm impressed he got a picture of the crab, I would have just given up!
ReplyDeleteHa ha--I still haven't posted our 4th of July pics!!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm really going to miss the beach when we move, its nice just going for a walk on it...glad you guys had a good fourth!
ReplyDelete