Sunday, August 1, 2010

Summer Fun!

So as you all know I haven’t posted anything for several months. I know I am horrible. This last month has been really busy for both Landon and I. I started another job beginning of July at Holy Family Hospital and have been training and working at WIC. I sometimes don’t get a day off of work for a long time. Landon has been doing an Internship in Pullman, WA which is about 1 1/2 hours away. So he lives in Pullman during the week and comes home on the weekends. Before our busy month we did take a trip to Utah for Landon’s best buddy from high school’s wedding and to meet our newest nephew. We had a great time. Here are some of our pictures from the trip.

Summertime 2010 060

Here is Jacob Chalmers and his wife Netti.

Summertime 2010 058

Landon’s old high school buddies. After the reception we went out with two of his buddies and their wives for dinner at firehouse…Oh how we miss firehouse! Nothing close to firehouse out here in Spokane.

Summertime 2010 053

Is this not the cutest picture? Landon taking a nap with our cute Nephew Taeden, only 2 days old.

Summertime 2010 069

We couldn’t help Leslie much with the baby, but we could entertain Kaysen. Anyone who knows my husband knows he is amazing entertaining kids. All kids LOVE him! Kaysen constantly wanted us to jump on the tramp with him.

Summertime 2010 074

So funny…Landon is jumping with Kaysen and says Wow it is really hot out here and I’m sweaty so he takes his shirt off and is putting it on the fence..as Landon is turned around Kaysen says, “yeah it’s hot and sweaty” and starts taking his shirt off. I was dying laughing. He is the cutest little boy ever! We love him to death.

Summertime 2010 075

Summertime 2010 072 Summertime 2010 080

I really just wanted to put this picture on here so you could see Kaysen’s underwear hanging out of his shorts, gotta love it!

Summertime 2010 077

We loved Playing with the little ones. Can’t wait to see them again this month!

4 comments:

  1. Love Kaysen's underwear--You forgot to mention that it was LANDON who put them on him like that!! Those really are two of the cutest boys ever--thanks for all your help--we sure miss you guys! I love that last picture of Taeden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun for you. I know how the whole commute thing is. BJ works in Laurel still and we live in Charles Town. So he commutes 1 1/2 hours one way everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I remember little Kaysen! So I take it they had another baby? That's great. By the way I'm really jealous of your Mexico trip! How fun!! And sorry I never texted you back the other day, I figured since Aaron called Landon it was all good. Have a good trip! Hopefully we can hook up while we're in Utah!!Miss ya guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.s I really like the new picture of you guys on the top of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete