Landon and I both graduated May 2, 2009. Landon received a Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science and I received a Bachelor of Science in Dietetics. It has been hard, and at times I wanted to quit but it is nice to finally be done.
Landon and I got to graduate together, he walked across the stage right after me. How cool is that!
Graduation was at 2 pm and Landon and I were headed to Florida right after graduation so we had a luncheon beforehand for whoever was coming to graduation and willing to sit through the boring torture. Thanks guys!!
Doesn’t Landon look happy to graduate. That stinker doesn’t smile in pictures unless I make him.
So Landon totally had his cap on backwards for all of these pictures. Funny huh:)
Thanks so much for everyone’s support. Especially thank you to all those that had to be around me the last 2 years, my program was not easy and I was not always the most pleasant person. But we made it through. Landon was such a great support to me even though he was in school also. Now we are off to Spokane so Landon can continue his schooling in Physical therapy. We are excited for our new adventure.

Congrats again!! You guys look so good in matching cap and gowns!! Maybe we will get you matching robes and night caps for christmas when we have you!
ReplyDelete