I can't believe it is already christmas again. This year seemed to fly by so fast. I'm on a break from school right now, it feels great, but I also feel so lazy. This last semester has been so hectic! I was doing my internship for the dietetics program and I was living down in Kaysville with Jamie, my sister in law. Most of my internship was at McKay-Dee hospital but I also have a few small other opportunities like W.I.C. and USU extension. It was great and I learned so much, but it was also very exhausting. My internship was tuesday-friday from 8-4 usually and then I would do homework until 9 or 10 every night. I just had no spare time for anything. I literally felt like I was losing my sanity. I was getting headaches everyday and I had developed a twitch in my eye that lasted for two months or so. Now that I have nothing to do I seem to be fine, I think the stress is gone and so are my symptoms. Not to mention that I finally got to move home and actually live with my husband again. It is refreshing. I'm enjoying my time off, really I don't do much. Landon and I started watching the prison break TV series, his family loves them, we just finished the last episode of season 3 last night. We are totally addicted. I also started reading the twilight books and I'm currently on the second one, since I'm the only person in the world that has not read them yet. Life is good and we are looking forward to christmas, although it hardly feels like it this year. The snow we got last week will help with that I suppose. Well merry christmas everyone!!
Hooray for entering the blogging world!!
ReplyDeleteWow, you have been busy! You also look like you are doing great.
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute. I miss having you around. I hope things are wonderful for you two.
ReplyDelete